Tuesday, October 03, 2006

First Photo Shoot

What a morning!! We tried to have the kiddos picture made together. No such luck. Carter started the day pretty fussy and it only got worse once we arrived at the studio. I'll post the pics when we get them.

Everyday I am amazed at how Carter's vocabulary is expanding. He called Nana "precious" yesterday, PRECIOUS?? I of course asked where he got that because it's not exactly a word we commonly use. Mom said that she has called him precious before. He has also started putting multiple words together such as "STOP IT DADDY(or mommy or nana)" when we're doing something he doesn't like, such as changing his diaper. Since he was ~18 months old before he was even saying mommy, it's pretty crazy all that he has started doing in 6 months time. Now I'll have to start worrying about what he might say when we're not around. Hopefully nothing too inappropriate...

No comments: