Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Growing...

I have been experiencing technical difficulties with this post. I tried to put up these pictures yesterday but with no success. I'm trying again today.

We are using one of Carter's teddy bears as a growing chart for Millie. Something I wish I had done with Carter but never did. This might be the only second child that has her picture taken more than the first. It's because I regret not taking more of Carter during the early days. I think I was too much of a zombie with him, it's really all a blur. The first pic is ~3 days old and the second picture we took Sunday afternoon (~38 days).

While we were taking the teddy pics guess who had to get into the picture too? We were shocked. It's probably the first time that he has really tried to interact with Millie. Chris was snapping like crazy trying to get a good one of them together. I think he succeeded...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just so darn cute! It's about time someone from our pledge class had a baby that looks like their momma. Love the pic of her smiling at Carter- too cute! Love, Kelly Reddin

tleaf10 said...

I don't know about raisins in chili but I would definitly put cheese in it :) Your babies are so cute...Millie is really filling out and changing. I was in Arkadelphia this weekend and wish I could've seen you guys...maybe next time!
-Terri