Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pumpkins and more...























I'm getting behind, so I'm playing catch-up today. The Annual Pumpkin Day at the Hunter's in Manchester was this last weekend. It was the first one we've gotten to go to. Carter was only about 5 days old two years ago and last year I had to work. I thought that Carter would really enjoy it, and he did after about an hour of saying "carry carter" and holding on to Chris' leg. We finally got a few pics, but it wasn't easy. Carter loved the hayride behind the tractor and of course the pony ride was his favorite.


Sunday we took some pics after church because Nana had a picture of us and Carter when he was a newborn and she wanted one with Millie. Carter is crying because Pop was nearby and not holding him. We were also disrupting his Sunday routine of leaving church and going straight to Mazzio's.

1 comment:

c said...

Poor Carter!! Cute photos of the pumpkin patch. We are going next weekend and Anna just about can stand herself. We should not have told her about it yet. I love all the photos.