Welcome to our blog where we will post updates on our family on a not-so-daily basis. We hope you enjoy and feel free to click away.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Reunion
This is a little late, but we had our 10 year reunion on the 14th. I just got this picture and I thought I would put it up. It won't be long and we won't believe Millie was ever this small. I also thought it was a great picture of Jan and Nina, who would believe that we've been out of school for 10 years. ha ha. I must say that I was way ahead or just a lot crazier than the rest of our "group" I've already had #2 and the next closest is pregnant with #1. We had a good time and it was great to get to see everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment