Friday, October 20, 2006

Millie - 6 weeks


This week was a week of firsts and lasts. The first time we left Millie with Nana while we went to the Clark County Alumni dinner. Pretty exciting date night. My last week off of work. I'll head back to Gurdon next week. We've had a good 6 weeks, if it wasn't for the sleep deprivation it would have been a nice little vacation. I had a couple of nights with 4 hours of sleep without interruption. It's like college again when I thought 4 hours was a good night sleep. At least now I get a couple of hours on either side of the 4 hour stretch. Carter has been Mr. Social this week, he spent a couple of nights with Nana and then Gran picked him up yesterday. They are planning to go to the zoo tomorrow. Here is our 6 week photo shoot...

Big Stretch...

2 comments:

c said...

Thanks for the birth announcement. It was very cute. I am glad you have been keeping the blog up. I love the photos of the kids. You are guys are blessed to have two healthy and BEAUTIFUL children.

The Walkers said...

OK Babbs, you have beautiful children!! I was emailed a link to your blog, and I am loving all the pictures! Good luck next week heading back to work. Did you know that I am 20 weeks pregnant? I am due March 10th with a baby girl...
Love Lauren (Eagle) Walker