Saturday, September 30, 2006

Playing Around

We enjoyed a lazy Saturday today. Chris mowed the yard and we picked up around the house. I tried to get some pics of Carter and Millie together. That didn't really work out. But I had to share the Tonka truck pic and one that I took yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy & Chris! I love your family blog, especially the precious pictures of your new little Millie. Carter seems to be enjoying being a big brother. :) You have such a beautiful family. I'll have to stop by and visit sometime soon. Take care! -Tara Kear

Jennifer said...

Beautiful new pictures, Amy! I love the Tonka truck pictures because it shows how big Millie is-- that is definitely one to keep and scrapbook.

Jess Connell said...

Hey Amy-
That picture of her in the truck could've been taken at our house! We came to your blog through friends' blogs- glad to see you and your family are doing well. For a peek at ours, come to: www.redroadreport.blogspot.com - we've moved overseas and I have a little darling girl I'm playing dress up with myself! She's 4 months old now, and has two truck-wielding older brothers. Millie is so precious- I'll be watching for future updates.-
Blessings, Jessica Connell (was Coleman)