She is beautiful!! Congrats! Scott was going to call and tell you this but I think you guys are a little busy so I will share it on here. After Amy and Carter left the other day. Anna asked "How does Mrs. Amy's baby come out of her tummy?" I being the parent who has always heard never lie to your kids about these issues, so trying to think of a short answer for a 3 year old I said "The baby comes out of the the birth canal." I could see, from the rearview mirror, Anna was thinking about this one. Then Anna said "so when Amy burps she has a baby?" So I guess I should thank you for a good laugh!! I did clear up this misconception for her. I did not want her thinking when she burps she will have a baby. Congrats!! We can't wait to see her. Cassie
1 comment:
She is beautiful!! Congrats! Scott was going to call and tell you this but I think you guys are a little busy so I will share it on here. After Amy and Carter left the other day. Anna asked "How does Mrs. Amy's baby come out of her tummy?" I being the parent who has always heard never lie to your kids about these issues, so trying to think of a short answer for a 3 year old I said "The baby comes out of the the birth canal." I could see, from the rearview mirror, Anna was thinking about this one. Then Anna said "so when Amy burps she has a baby?" So I guess I should thank you for a good laugh!! I did clear up this misconception for her. I did not want her thinking when she burps she will have a baby.
Congrats!! We can't wait to see her.
Cassie
Post a Comment