Today Millie is 3 weeks old. Time has flown. This week has been a challenge. Not because of Millie or Carter, they have both been great. I'm the pharmacy consultant for a nursing home here in town and I have to review charts every month, 112 patients. Getting it all figured out...how to juggle feeding Millie and then getting up to the NH to get my stuff done there has been the challenge. But I am done now!!! I just have to go to Gurdon and print my reports. It's the best feeling.
Millie sleeping through our trip to Gurdon!!
Millie is still sleeping pretty good. I think I'm having to get up a little more with her than I did Carter, but I think that's because she goes to sleep easier. We're not usually up half the night trying to get her to sleep. On average I feed her last about 10:30 and then she'll get up between 1:00 and 2:00 and then again a little before 6:00. Not bad! I know that all this might be a little boring for everyone, but I need to write it down so that I'll remember. The first 6 weeks of Carter's life is pretty fuzzy. I don't remember a whole lot. So this little blog is my way to remember.
Carter is getting more and more attached to Miss Millie. If he's leaving to go somewhere, school or Nana's, he has to give everyone 'sugars' and a hug. This includes Millie. He gets a little frustrated because she's hard to hug when she's in her bouncer, I'm trying to encourage him to give her sugars and a love pat. Mom said that he even asked about 'Miwie' while he was at her house. The true test will be when they are both at Nana's alone.
Carter and Chris before the first OBU home game.



2 comments:
Pictures, pictures... where are the pictures?!
Not too bad on the sleep!! Way to go Millie! Glad your report is over and now you can look forward to relaxing. I agree with the last comment, WHERE are the pictures???
Post a Comment