Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! Welcome, Millie! And Carter is so big! Sara gave us girls the link to your blog- so I'll check back to see more updates. Tom and I are expecting a little girl in January, we can't wait! I'm so happy for you and glad to see you're all doing so well! Love, Kristin Crowder
7 comments:
Congratulations Chris and Amy! I am so excited that Millie is here and that all is well!! Can't wait to see you guys! We love you.
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys that Millie is here safe. Such a great a blessing from God.
Scott, Cassie, and Anna
Congratulations Carter on being a Big Brother! Congrats to you too, Amy and Chris :)
-Terri Lee
Congratulations, Chris, Amy and Carter, and welcome, Millie. I can't wait to meet her and hear all about her birthday.
We can't wait to meet Millie and am glad all went quickly today.
Rob and Tara
Yeeeee haw!! Finally another little girl at church!! Can I go ahead and get dibs on her for Reid???
Congrats and I LOVE the name!!!!
Brandi Womack
Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! Welcome, Millie! And Carter is so big! Sara gave us girls the link to your blog- so I'll check back to see more updates. Tom and I are expecting a little girl in January, we can't wait! I'm so happy for you and glad to see you're all doing so well! Love, Kristin Crowder
Post a Comment