Oh my goodness, Amy & Chris!!!! Millie is just so adorable...... Happy Belated Birthday to her! Carter is so big & handsome too! I can't believe she's a year old! Camille is 8 months now and the year is flying by already. I love her pink dress- where did you find it? Hope you're having a wonderful week. I loved catching up with you guys on your blog! Loveee, Kristin
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Amy & Chris!!!! Millie is just so adorable...... Happy Belated Birthday to her! Carter is so big & handsome too! I can't believe she's a year old! Camille is 8 months now and the year is flying by already. I love her pink dress- where did you find it? Hope you're having a wonderful week. I loved catching up with you guys on your blog! Loveee, Kristin
I love this dress!! Nina
Her dress was an EBAY find. I searched for 'pink bandana' and found a seller that made dresses and diaper covers out of lots of great colors. -Amy
Post a Comment