Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hello and Goodbye!!

This was a big weekend for Miss Millie. She wore her first pair of blue jeans, they were too cute!! She ate her first Oreo, which she loved. It was a Halloween Oreo so the middle was orange which made it all even messier. The big 'milestones' were her front 2 teeth have broken thru, so she'll be able to actually bite into things soon. Yea for Millie. She is doing an amazing job with just her gums but teeth have to make it easier. The other milestone...she is no longer using a pacifier to go to sleep. She has always required 2 things to sleep, a paci and a super soft blanket. It didn't matter if you laid her down with one she had to have the other too. But this Saturday night she was up really late because of the OBU game and I thought she might just be tired enough to go to sleep without the paci. So I laid her down and went to get Carter dressed for bed. She fussed for maybe a couple of minutes and then it was sleepy time. And that was the end of the pacifier. She did fuss quite a bit at my Mom's yesterday, but she has been GREAT at home. Yea! No more having to pull the crib away from the wall to find the missing paci. The transition was soooo much easier then it was with Carter. He cried for hours the first time he went to bed without his. But Millie has always been an easier sleeper than he was (is).You might have noticed I almost never post pictures of all of us. This is why, it is impossible to get everyone looking at the camera and not making silly faces. Here was this weekends attempt at the 3 of us.

2 comments:

elaine said...

Yay Millie! LOVE the oreo pics...she is too cute! And the pic of the 3 of you...no easy feat, I'm sure!

Marc and Charity said...

Hi y'all, not sure if you remember me- but this is Charity (Feemster) I used to work down in the news bureau with Chris way back when. Anyway, I found your blog through Dayle Cosh's and thought I'd say hi! We are living overseas and have 2 little girls now- maybe about the same ages as your children. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Blessings to y'all!