Welcome to our blog where we will post updates on our family on a not-so-daily basis. We hope you enjoy and feel free to click away.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Scooty Booty
Millie has had a breakthrough this week...she has started to scoot. Until this point we haven't had to worry about child-proofing anything because she didn't go anywhere. Not anymore, she can now get wherever she needs to go. She just sits on her bottom and scoots around. This morning when I picked her up from church her bloomers were filthy, very ladylike. We tell everyone that Millie is very advanced...for a 6 month old. This picture was taken about midnight Wednesday night. She is normally a wonderful sleeper, but she just didn't feel good most of the day. We're seeing signs of new teeth, but they haven't broken thru yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
seriously, could she be any cuter. I'm sure she wasnt at midnight..but really!
I know its been a long time but I wanted to say hello! I ran across your blog because Whitney Dickens sent me an email and it had a forward with Elaine's blog link in it at the bottom! Can't believe its such a small world.
Hope all is well with you and I just had to tell you how adorable your kids are!
Post a Comment