Welcome to our blog where we will post updates on our family on a not-so-daily basis. We hope you enjoy and feel free to click away.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Back to School
Carter started back to Mother's Day Out this week. It's actually called Children's Day Out (CDO), I guess the kids need a break from the Moms. Carter has a great teacher and he was excited to go back, anytime we drove by this summer he would say that he missed his school. Our new deck was finished this week too. We love it! There is lots of room to relax and for the kids to play. Millie really like the rails!!
I absolutely love these pictures. Carter and Millie are so cute and I cannot believe how big they are getting. I totally know what you mean about getting old and being excited about privacy fences and new porches. We just got rid of our pool and I cannot wait to fill it in with dirt and plant grass seed...or I should say, I cannot wait for Steve and friends to fill it in with dirt and plant grass seed (C:. We have a shallow crater of sand and rock in our yard now that Felix loves to dig in. One of the many projects that must be done before Baby Josti comes.
I absolutely love these pictures. Carter and Millie are so cute and I cannot believe how big they are getting. I totally know what you mean about getting old and being excited about privacy fences and new porches. We just got rid of our pool and I cannot wait to fill it in with dirt and plant grass seed...or I should say, I cannot wait for Steve and friends to fill it in with dirt and plant grass seed (C:. We have a shallow crater of sand and rock in our yard now that Felix loves to dig in. One of the many projects that must be done before Baby Josti comes.
2 comments:
I absolutely love these pictures. Carter and Millie are so cute and I cannot believe how big they are getting. I totally know what you mean about getting old and being excited about privacy fences and new porches. We just got rid of our pool and I cannot wait to fill it in with dirt and plant grass seed...or I should say, I cannot wait for Steve and friends to fill it in with dirt and plant grass seed (C:. We have a shallow crater of sand and rock in our yard now that Felix loves to dig in. One of the many projects that must be done before Baby Josti comes.
I absolutely love these pictures. Carter and Millie are so cute and I cannot believe how big they are getting. I totally know what you mean about getting old and being excited about privacy fences and new porches. We just got rid of our pool and I cannot wait to fill it in with dirt and plant grass seed...or I should say, I cannot wait for Steve and friends to fill it in with dirt and plant grass seed (C:. We have a shallow crater of sand and rock in our yard now that Felix loves to dig in. One of the many projects that must be done before Baby Josti comes.
Post a Comment