Friday, August 03, 2007

Swimming 'Blessins'

Carter just finished 2 weeks of Mommy and Me swimming lessons or blessin's as he called them. I think he hated it and loved it all at the same time. We had to endure the 45 minute lesson so he could ride the slides for the last 15 minutes. He knew no fear when it came to the slides but during the lesson you would think he was mortified of the water. I'm glad he'll be old enough for regular lessons next summer and I will not have to participate. I think it was the classic case of being worse because mom was there.Millie did not participate this year. She does not even like for her toes to touch the water. It's all a little too much for her. The picture of her is from Carter's last day, she has not been in the water...she is that wet from sweat. She is her father's child and it is sooooo sad. I'm hoping she outgrows the sweatiness. :)

No comments: