
We had a couple from church over Saturday night and I actually cooked supper. They have a little girl Natalie, she is about 6 months younger than Carter. Natalie is bilingual and it amazes me that she can understand and speak English and Spanish. It will be such an asset as she gets older. Hopefully Carter can pick up some spanish from the Crocketts because I can't teach him much more than the numbers and colors. Anyway we had corn on the cob for supper and about an hour after we'd finished eating Carter decided he wanted some more. And he was nice enough to share with Natalie. Keep in mind that they had not had a whole lot to do with each other all evening. Amazing what some good 'ol corn on the cob can do. I have to add that this corn was some that I put up myself. My first attempt at shucking, cleaning, blanching, and freezing corn (without my mom's help) must have been a success. If your curious how Natalie is so smart...her mom is from Argentina and her dad was an MK from there. Isn't she adorable!!
1 comment:
I loved the pictures!! They turned out so cute.
We had a great time at your house. Thanks for having us!
The Crocketts
Post a Comment