Sunday, July 15, 2007

Millie - 10 Months

Here is my little future pharmacist. UAMS sent me the little T-shirt, pretty cute. They asked me to send a pic in so I thought I would try it out. Carter has one too, but he didn't want to wear the pig shirt. Poor guy, we've been working on our address, city, state, etc. he thinks Arkansas is a football team not a geographical location. I can not convince him we live in Arkansas. We're not even a Razorback obsessed home, Ouachita has provided a paycheck for quite awhile now so we are pretty dedicated to the Tigers. I guess we can thank the local news and Pappaw for the confusion.
Millie is growing like crazy, but she is still not very in the gross moter skills. It's to the point that I have to just laugh. She can kick her legs like she's running a marathon when she's lying down, but when you try to put some weight on them she just draws them up. I'll have to put a picture of that on here. Pretty funny. If you lock her knees and prop her against you she will stay there for a few seconds. Very advanced!:) As I was getting ready to post these I noticed how serious Millie looked in all her pics. These were taken late at night and I guess it wasn't on her top 10 list of things to be doing.

No comments: