




Trying to get caught up on my pics. Millie is getting bigger but not any more mobile. I'm not complaining. It is pretty cool to be able to find her where I leave her. She will spin in place if she's on her belly. Our new pediatrician, Dr. Ward, says not to worry she'll be up and at it anyday. But as of now we're not even sure that her legs can support her own weight.These pics were taken on Millie's big bed, I already had a full size bed that I just left in her room so whenever she outgrows the baby bed I won't have to do anything else. Just didn't want anyone to think that Chris slept in a bed with pretty pink flowers all over it. We did this little photo shoot before work, Carter was really in a mood to pose. I have to admit these are some of my favorites!!











No comments:
Post a Comment