
Friday morning featured another trip to the beach and pool and much fun for everybody. Friday after nap time we took the Dennies to Bahama Bob's for another round of Bob's famous coconut fried shrimp and then it was back to the condo.

Mom had the idea of doing one of those cheesy family-at-the-beach-all-dressed-in-white pictures. Dad wasn't too crazy about it at first, but when he saw how many other dads had to do it, he figured it wasn't all that bad. After all, Dad had to get some wear out of that white shirt we bought at Wal-Mart Thursday since he forgot to pack a white one for pictures. Millie wasn't too crazy about the sand this time and it's awfully hard to get everybody ready for pictures on the sand when we don't like touching the sand, but juice boxes, bubbles, and the promise of a "prize" from Mrs. Tara if the kids were good did the trick.
1 comment:
I am a slow learner, but I just realized how to leave a comment. I thought I had a be a blogger to leave a message. Silly me-
I sure do love seeing pictures of my precious neice and nephew. I miss them and am really wanting to see them soon. I enjoyed getting to talk to Carter on the phone yesterday. I am really proud of his potty training progress:) As smart as he is I am surprised he didn't see diapers at WalMart and say something like Momma it's okay we left my diapers at the beach because here are some more:)
Much Love....
Post a Comment