

We got Carter and Millie all dressed up to take pictures during spring break. This is the only and I'm sure the last time that Carter will be wearing the one-piece 'shortall' outfit. Chris was not thrilled, but he played along. Millie was just getting good at sitting up when we were taking these. The professional got some pictures of her sitting in the flowers, I hope they turn out all
right. I haven't seen them yet, so we'll see. The hardest thing of any of our 'photoshoots' is trying
to get Carter to sit still long enough so we can get a picture of them together. Practically impossible.
right. I haven't seen them yet, so we'll see. The hardest thing of any of our 'photoshoots' is trying
to get Carter to sit still long enough so we can get a picture of them together. Practically impossible.
These last two show some of Carter's creativity... I heard Millie giggling one morning after her nap, and I figured Carter was messing with her thru the rails of the bed, not quite. The other is the afternoon before the Garvan pictures.
He got really quiet while I was fixing supper. Luckily eye makeup remover works great on ink!
No comments:
Post a Comment