A 7-month update... we have been going and weighing Millie every 2 weeks to make sure she's putting on the pounds. She was up to 14lbs 9oz on the 6th. She is still small, but there is no doubt that she is filling out. Just for comparison Carter was about 20lbs at this point, and I think he was already in size 5 diapers or pretty close too it. Millie is still in size 2 diapers. It's amazing how different they can be.
This is the damage that one CHOCOLATE EGG can do!!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! They look so cute! I hate that Easter was freezing too. Anna could not enjoy the egg hunts or her birthday party outside. We had to move everything inside or make it super quick if it was outside.
Do not worry about Millie being small. Anna was never on the charts either. She was so tiny! Our dr. told us as long as she continues to grow and is healthy that it is ok for her to be small. He also stated to look at genetics. My entire family, on my mom's side, are tiny people! Now why I did not get that gene I am still wondering??? Anna takes after my mom's family. She is 4 and 30 pounds on a good day.
Love this pics! I've been wondering whether you had given up on the whole blogging thing ... glad you haven't! Your kids are just beautiful!
-Terri Lee
Post a Comment