Monday, January 08, 2007

New York City and Millie 4 Months!!

We had a great holiday, but it was pretty exhausting. We did 'Christmas' at both of my grandparents, at my parents, and at Chris' parents. Then on the 27th Chris and I flew out of Dallas to New York. We went with the OBU women's basketball team. It was a lot of fun, but I was pretty zonked by the time it was all over. We did our first corny clothes thing. We bought I Love NYC t-shirts for the whole family in Chinatown so we had to take a picture. I'll go ahead and post it so you can see it and I'll get Christmas pics up ASAP.

2 comments:

c said...

Love the photos. I glad you updated the blog!! Anna loves to look at the kids and talk about them. We wanted to come today but the weather is just too BAD!! It feels like Anna and I will never get down there for a ballgame. Maybe some day.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how much Carter and Millie look alike in this picture!