It has happened. Millie started sleeping thru the night last week. I thought it was just a fluke the first time, but she has stuck with it. Last night I fed her last at about 10:30, then she fought going to sleep. She probably wasn't in bed until about 11:30 - 12:00 but... I woke her up at 8:00am to eat. I was SHOCKED. I'll let you know if she regresses.
Of course I'm still way behind on posting pics, but I will get some up soon. Might be a little easier now that I'm rested up. HA HA!!
3 comments:
Yippie!!!!! Go Millie Go Millie! Ok sounds better with the beat! Way to go I hope it sticks and continues to provide you with rest!
Congratulations! I hope she continues to sleep well.
Wonderful! I hope that she is still sleeping through the night, and that you guys are getting plenty of rest!
Post a Comment