Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Halloween 2006


You probably have noticed that the Halloween pictures are about a week late. The night should have been what I expected, but it was NOT what I had planned. Carter absolutely, positively refused to wear his costume. You're wondering how I have this picture?? Well, at about 9:15 Halloween night after we had been at Nana's for about an hour she finally convinced him to put it on and get his treat from her. The little dragon was adorable, but he wore it for a total of about 15 minutes. Earlier in the evening we went to the "Fall Festival" at church, he loved all the games and the cardboard box tunnel but he enjoyed it all in a white tshirt and dragon legs.

Millie kept it pretty simple, she wore one of Carter's old halloween onesies and then when it got cooler she became a fleece pumpkin. As you can tell in the pictures she slept through the entire night.

1 comment:

c said...

Cute. I love the stories of when kids just won't do what us parents want them to do. Dont' get me wrong it is very frustrating. But has provided lots of laughs. Anna would not sit with Santa when she was 2. The photo girl was trying to bribe her to get a photo. I was saying just take it - it show her age and that Santa is scary sometimes. Needless to say - our photos are great. A screaming little kid. I think I will laugh about those for years. So I am laughing about a kid in dino pants and a t-shirt. That is funny to imagine. I am not sure about this weekends game. Anna has just not been feeling all that well lately. She got pink eye from school and has had a cough for a week now. huh! All this sickness makes me tired and my wallet thinner.