LOVE LOVE LOVE the craftiness Amy. Just wondering, did Carter fall down at Nana and Pops? Is that why there are tears and his shirt looks wet in that one picture. Those are really great pictures. I like the Halloween pics too. Cutest cowboy and puppy dog I've ever seen:)
yes, he tripped, water got in his boots. mom said you would have thought he'd broken something. cried all the way back to the house. they got home and millie's shoes were filled with water and she hadn't said a thing :)
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the craftiness Amy.
Just wondering, did Carter fall down at Nana and Pops? Is that why there are tears and his shirt looks wet in that one picture. Those are really great pictures. I like the Halloween pics too. Cutest cowboy and puppy dog I've ever seen:)
yes, he tripped, water got in his boots. mom said you would have thought he'd broken something. cried all the way back to the house. they got home and millie's shoes were filled with water and she hadn't said a thing :)
Post a Comment