Sunday, September 07, 2008

Millie is 2!!!

Millie had a great 2nd birthday today. We had a busy day, but she managed to open a 'few' gifts. Her first present was from Memaw & Pappy (my mom's parents), a cute little cupcake dress. So she had to wear it to our first night of AWANA's. Her favorite gift was from Nana and Pop, a baby and stroller. The Big Dora from Mrs. Kim was a close second, but we opened it too late to get any pictures.

Carter was right in the middle of everything. He had a hard time grasping the idea that HIS birthday will be in 2 weeks. And he thought that he needed everything that Millie got. He even told Nana that he wanted a boy doll with a boy stroller :)




2 comments:

sara said...

Mille and Carter, It was good to talk to you on the phone today. Millie, your baby doll looks so sweet and I really like your new dress too. The Dora tray and plate look pretty cool. I hope cubbies was fun, fun, fun for you and mom:) You both are getting so big and CUTE as always.
love your favorite aunt:)

Chris and Amy, it was good to say hello to you too:)
I'm proud of you for posting pics so soon.

sara said...

Dear Millie,
Didn't Carter have a birthday in September too and then Halloween came in October, and of course mommy's birthday today and many other fun events I'm sure. Could you please ask mommy to post more pictures for your picture deprived aunt Sara. I hope you and Carter were extra nice to mommy on her birthday. Tell mommy happy birthday again for me please. Tell Carter and daddy hi too.

love,
Aunt Sara