Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A day at the zoo...

I'm back after a long hiatus. I'm more hooked on following everyone elses blog on Google Reader then updating my own. I also spend 99.9% of my time on the internet on a website I just discovered... GardenWeb Home Site. We're in the process of remodeling, pretty fun!!!

Ok back to the pics. We spent the morning at the zoo with Tara, Reagan, Anderson, and Baby #3 Dennie. It was lots of fun and we can't wait to go back. Of course on my way out of town I saw that the Krispy Kreme light was on so we HAD to stop. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love Millie's pigtails. They look so much alike. I have yet to see Millie :( They are both so cute. Kelly R

The Pierces said...

Thank you so much for your encouraging comment on my blog! It really helps to hear from another mom who has been through something similar. I didn't know you had a blog, but now that I do I will definitely be checking it out. Your kids are SO CUTE!