Thursday, October 11, 2007

Millie 13 Months

Miss Millie is getting cuter by the day. I'm not prejudice at all! She is very independent in some areas...she likes to feed herself, no food seems as good if I feed it to her. She is not so independent in the area of mobility. She is a GREAT booty scooter!! And she will crawl on occasion (ex: if a dirty diaper gets in the way of the scooting). But she would prefer if I carried her everywhere, she will scoot right up to you and just put her hands up in the air.


Carter picks on her all the time!! One reason for the minimal crawling might be because whenever she starts he likes to give a little nudge that causes a nice face plant into the carpet. He also wants to make sure that they get equal time in all areas, he will tell me to 'tell Millie not to play with that' or 'tell Millie not to splash' the list goes on and on. What will he do when she starts walking??

5 comments:

sara said...

Hello cuties. I've been checking about everyday for picture updates. Thanks for the latest. Mille and Carter are the cutest, and it's not just because I'm a biased aunt.
SR

erin elizabeth said...

So cute! They will have so much fun together! I'm sure Carter will be as nice of a big bro as we were big sis to our siblings! I love reading your blog!!

Brent S. Gambill said...

Babb. The kids are growing up fast. They already look taller than when Tilly and I got to meet them last summer. I got home for a few days for heading back out for work. Hope all is well.

Brent S.

Julee said...

Hey! I just wanted to say that I enjoyed seeing you at the tea. I'm so glad I got to finally meet Millie! I think I totally missed your pregnancy and the first year of her life! HA! Where have I been!! Both of them are absolutely adorable! Hope to see you again sometime soon. Julee

elaine said...

they are both so stinkin' cute!!! can't wait to see you guys this weekend!