
This was our Santa Pic. He was at Park Plaza and he was very nice. Carter was not impressed. As you can see it was not the best experience. Don't worry Carter wasn't scarred for life. As soon as we got him out of Santa's lap he was fine. Slightly mad at us, but fine.
4 comments:
I love it! We have a photo of Anna at that same age. Screaming and sliding down Santa's leg to get away. The woman taking the photo was trying to bribe her into taking and we were yelling just take the photo. It shows their age and that Santa is scary sometimes. Love all the photos of the kids.
That's hilarious! I was going to be nice and not make Noah see santa this year since he's terrified, but after seeing that picture he's going. ha.
Shannon
The pic looks very similar to ours this year with Mackenzie. It's priceless! Kelly
I just realized why he's so upset. It's all that Cardinal red in the background and on Santa.
James
Post a Comment